Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving page

hi my domain is www.fmspanishpromotions.info

i am having trouble saving my index page, this is the first time this has happened and i have saved it and published the page lots of times before, but im not sure why its now not saving, i can publish the page but when i go back to the page again as its not saving it goes back to before i put anything new on. many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: saving page

i would try to download the website builder again. you may have an older version. you will not lose anywork or pages
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hi how do i down load it again then. many thanks debby
      Debby

Comment

just go to homepage:
        VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

and click on website builder and follow the installation of the website builder. good luck and by the way it really is easy so dont despair.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Load the index page.
          Save it as index1
          Now click on File, Open, select the "index" page, and press "Delete"

Now go back in the index1 page and save it as "index" again.

Test to see if it now works.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi Thank you all for your replies, i found the problem to be a picture that wasnt saved in the correct place so unabling me to save the page, all sorted now, its a long learning curve this web site building but good fun.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
            Debby

Comment

Working...
            X