• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djbigphilly
    First Sergeant

• Dec 2008

i need to add a view counter on to my site

im adding a video page on one site and im adding mp3 downloads on another site
    how do i add a view and download couter so i can tell how many people have viewed my videos and how many people have downloaded my my music
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: i need to add a view counter on to my site

That would be done with a script and most likely a database to spreadsheet the figures... and.. you have to OWN the videos and the mp3's. You cant host sites for music and video that you dont own or have the rights too. Being a dj, im not sure that your remixes exclude you. Contact support and ask them to make sure.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• djbigphilly
      First Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Re: i need to add a view counter on to my site

all my music is original .im also a producer off beats and i produce rap battle too i have nine dvd's that i put out already most of them are rap battle but one is a dance dvd so all my material is mine ..
      i have a web site that sells my dvd's already(bigmixtape.com) an one that sells my downloads flimbaby.com
      so i know i can do it
      is there a problem with me doing it with voda host if so let me know before i spend my money on these sites that im making...?

Comment

Working...
      X