Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• success page

Hi,
    I seem to keep coming back to the same problem, could someone explain to me how I go about setting up my success page. www.grimebusters.bizI have tried so many times and am still getting nowhere, thanks Pete.

Re: success page

Hi pete987
    The link you have given us at .bizI comes up "Not Found".. and when I go to your site I cant find a success page... Doug

Comment

Hi, sorry www.grimebusters.biz I cant get my success page from submit button. In tutorials it says you will have to create success page, but I am having no success after creating it. Could someone explain how I link my success page to send button, thanks, Pete.

Comment

Hi, Have worked last question out myself But am sure will need help again soon, thanks, Pete.www.grimebusters.biz

Comment

Hi Pete,

First question? Have you published your success page?

Then, if you've used BV's built in form maker - right click the form, there is a section called success fill in complete url ie http://www.grimebusters.biz/quotation.php (if you've called the page success).

Hope that helps - I'm rather a newbie here myself.

Comment

Originally posted by myjaydee View Post
            Hi Pete,

First question? Have you published your success page?

Then, if you've used BV's built in form maker - right click the form, there is a section called success fill in complete url ie http://www.grimebusters.biz/quotation.php (if you've called the page success).

Hope that helps - I'm rather a newbie here myself.
            Thats incorrect!!! Your success URL will be something other than the name of the page containing the form. /thankyou.html or /success.html, etc.

Pete, I see that you have your form working. One more thing the button back to home is linked to google not back to your site, you might want to fix that.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

The Form Wizard will accept the success page URL EITHER as ./success.html OR as http://www.domain.com/success.html

Both formats are valid.

You can even set it simply as success.html if both pages are in the same folder (public_html or whatever other folder).
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X