Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i make a gallery like this one....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i make a gallery like this one....

Question 1.
    Look at this cool gallery. You can see if the cursor crosses the little picture, the little picture image is shown big in the frame at the side. No clicks needed. I want this! Can I do that in bluevoda?

http://www.markditzler.com/gallery.html

Question 2.
    I can see in bluevoda that there are two possibilites, OLE and Gallery. I can't find exactly how they work in your tutorials. Can you enlighten me please?
    Best wishes Lesley

Re: How can i make a gallery like this one....

This requires the use of Java Script, you have to know what your doing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there, maybe I can help...
      I found a great little free program www.jalbum.net
      Once you have loaded it and played around you can get an album on any of your web pages by inserting it into the "inline" frame. If you go to
      www.glassartbykathryn.com/lamps you will see what I mean. I used the "vertical" skin for this effect. The only thing you need to remember is to make a folder for the code it generates (eg. lamps_folder) and insert the contents into your public html via the BlueFTP. If you try it and have any questions please feel free to contact me at info@abusinessinabox.ca
      Good Luck
      Lorraine

Comment

Hie i have seen the beautiful gallery that you have make on your side.I have download the jalbum.net and i will like you to please hjelp me with how to get the pictures on the gallery and into my webside?

Originally posted by thecountrypotter
        Hi there, maybe I can help...
        I found a great little free program www.jalbum.net
        Once you have loaded it and played around you can get an album on any of your web pages by inserting it into the "inline" frame. If you go to
        www.glassartbykathryn.com/lamps you will see what I mean. I used the "vertical" skin for this effect. The only thing you need to remember is to make a folder for the code it generates (eg. lamps_folder) and insert the contents into your public html via the BlueFTP. If you try it and have any questions please feel free to contact me at info@abusinessinabox.ca
        Good Luck
        Lorraine

Comment

Working...
        X