Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration

hello again!

I have another question regarding the registration of a business! I am creating a business and i want it to be registered! I want to work as a self employed person! i live in the czech republic.
    how do i do that?

Thanks again for your help!

Oliver, mypowerdonation.

Re: registration

Hi mypowerdonation
    Different laws in different countries affect how you do business and should register... But say for instance... using Pay Pal... if you register as a person .. you can also register and open an account as a business... so it's YOU
    doing business as (dba) Your Business... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

what type of business do you want to start? and LLC or corporation? once you hve that answer go on the internet and you will find several establishments to help you out. i agree with Dougez, every country has it's own laws so research, research and as Vasili always says, plan your work and work your plan
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hello,

Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

Basically, i would like to start an MLM business in the next couple of month. I am working on it now. I want it to be registered as a proper business.
        Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!
        Oliver.

Comment

Oliver

You will need an accountant. He/She will tell you everything you need to know. Alternatively there must be some business advice bureaus locally you could contact?

If you were based in the UK, I could help but I don't know the laws for your country.

Good luck

Darren
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Daren,

Yes, i am just back from some offices and it is all sorted! I am happy now!!
            Where about in the Uk are you from? I lived 8 years in Portsmouth, and i still have a house there!

Have a nice day,

Oliver.

Comment

Working...
            X