Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flipping/ rotating animations/banners

Hi,

I would like to rotate flash movies and banners (show them vertically instead of horizontically). How do i do this?

sincerely/ Markus

Re: flipping/ rotating animations/banners

the movies and flash you would have to do that when you make them? not sure if you can do that. the banners you would just save them horizontially and then import them with the image tool. if you dont have any software to do that i would use www.getpaint.net This program is free and will let you rotate the pictures.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

No the program I used to create the banner doesn´t have the function of flipping the banner vertically fore som reason. Even stranger that Blue Voda doesnt seem to have some function for rotating it when it has such a function for rotating ordinary pictures (which cant be used with the banners). The banners are finished animations of the .swf (swift) extension so the picture program you suggested wont upload them.
      Any more suggestions please?

thanks/ Markus

Comment

if you could provide a link to show the swf file - you can use the flash tool on the left, save it and publish it and send us the link. it sounds like you will have to remake the swf file to accomplish your desires.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Any flash animation can not be flipped or turned once it has been made, you have to make it that way. so if you make a banner horizontally, you then have to make one vertically, paint net won't even look at swf files, but is good at gif, jpg, and png images.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X