Image Code Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Code Generator

I am thinking about adding an extra feature to my site. I want to know if its possible to add a image code generator somehow, similar to photobucket etc.

I want a simple upload button for people to upload a picture to then be given an image code to that picture for use on forums etc.

Is this possible with BV?

thanks in advance

Re: Image Code Generator

Yes, quite possible. But you will need a small script for this. If you also add automatic resizing it might become a bit complicated.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Glad to hear its possible, where can i get the script from and how would i add it to the site?

many thanks

Comment

You will need to ask someone to build it for you, to my knowledge there is not a ready made one, but, again, i might be wrong. Google it.

Adding it to the site is very simple: you create a form for the upload, and a page that will receive the form info (and image) and will display the generated code. You add the script to the Start of Page of your code displaying page.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have searched google for "image code generator" but cant find what i am looking for, is there something else i should be writing?

Also, if all else fails, do you know a company that code write the code for me?

Sorry for being a pain:)

Comment

You can contact me.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for the help, i have sent a short email.

Comment

You should probably change your search terms. Its not really a "generator", generator would infer that you are wanting the image created, what you should search for is something like

"image hosting script"
                or
                "image hosting software"

either in google or a website like http://hotcripts.com

Register/Login Script
                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
                X