• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shenders
    Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Set Page Size

Hello.How do I set page size.If I right click and select properties I don't see 1024x768 for instance.I see 1314x8983 in the boxes.
    Do I set the boxes to 1024x768?.
    Thanks
    www.stmarysproperties.com
    www.networkedaffiliates.com
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Set Page Size

Originally posted by shenders
    Hello.How do I set page size.If I right click and select properties I don't see 1024x768 for instance.I see 1314x8983 in the boxes.
    Do I set the boxes to 1024x768?.
    Thanks
    Exactly. To 1024X768 or whatever else you wish. Please note that if you have objects outside that limit, BV will automatically consider as actuall page dimensions, those reaaly occupied by the objects.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• shenders
      Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Thanks navaldesign.So with the numbers in my above post,is it telling me i'm way to big for the page.?I designing on 21 in monitor,that could be why it looks so different on other computers?.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Thanks navaldesign.So with the numbers in my above post,is it telling me i'm way to big for the page.?I designing on 21 in monitor,that could be why it looks so different on other computers?.
        Exactly, and i have the same problem to, using a 21" Philips. Standard size nowdays is 1024*768. However i made my site 800*600. A good tip is to center the pages
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• shenders
          Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Is 800x600 a good default and do I type that in the properties box.Is that how you set the size to800x600?.Also can you help clarifying below.

Use Fantastico to automatically install any of the scripts listed on the left. Installing any script will use one of your available MySQL databases. Removing any script will free up one of your used MySQL databases.

If I install some scripts,where do they appear after I install them,how do i access then.
          Thanks for your good help.

Comment

• VodaHost
            General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

When you install a script full instructions are provided on the install screen.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

1. Is 800x600 a good default and do I type that in the properties box.Is that how you set the size to800x600?.Also can you help clarifying below.

2. Use Fantastico to automatically install any of the scripts listed on the left. Installing any script will use one of your available MySQL databases. Removing any script will free up one of your used MySQL databases.

If I install some scripts,where do they appear after I install them,how do i access then.
              Thanks for your good help.

1. Yes.

2. As ***** said you have full instructions onthe screen. You can also provide your email address (don't leave it on the default address) in order to receive an email with full details for future reference . There among other information you will find the admin. login instructions for the script you installed.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X