Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscommerce assistance needed

Hi Sam from moochandco.com.
    I have created a new store through Fantastico but cannot find how to log in to create my store? I also have not received an email with my details. Can anyone help me please?

Re: Oscommerce assistance needed

check your junk folders for the email, if its not in there you have either entered the email address incorrectly when downloading the cart, or you are using Hotmail!!!

You would also have been given a link to your admin area when downloading the cart, this is done for YOUR benefit.. no one else.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooch View Post
      Hi Sam from moochandco.com.
      I have created a new store through Fantastico but cannot find how to log in to create my store? I also have not received an email with my details. Can anyone help me please?
      if you installed oscommerce it would be

www.yourdomainsitedotcom/admin

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Yep, using hotmail! Not in my junk folder either. Any ideas how I can have the info resent?
        I appreciate your reply. I joined BlueVoda after viewing the forum and seeing you give advice to another user.

Comment

LOL, if you have Hotmail... The best way to receive that email, and MOST other important emails is to get rid of it and get a decent email handler. Seriously... Don't set up a website if you use only Hotmail... you'll lose business.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thankyou, I can view the store but cannot see where I login to edit the store.

Comment

I am hearing you. I will remedy that today. So are you saying no chance of getting it sent to me again?

Comment

umm no.. you cant send it again. You can uninstall and reinstall if you cant remember what you set up as passwords..and then send it...again.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Great Karen,

Thank you. I did attempt to do this but it said that the function could not be reversed? I will try that again today.

Comment

While I have your expertise on line, could you also let me know if I can run affiliate programs using the oscommerce set up?

Comment

Depends on what you mean by affiliate programs? Do you mean affiliate feeds?.. I dont use OSC anymore...Id have to play with it.. but.. you can do csv files.... however.. they wont link to your affiliate cart for checkout.

The purpose of using OSC or soho or any ecommerce builder is to sell your own products.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks Karen, I am technically challenged by feeds etc. I just want to be able to have google adsense and a bluevoda affiliate link?

Comment

Yes you can do stuff like that, but not simply (not the adsense anyway)

Comment

mmm not sure that I am skilled enough if it is not simply done. Could I perhaps ask your advice what site set up would be best...

I am going to be selling jewellery online so I need a shopping cart, checkout etc but I really want to have google adsense on it and others including Bluevoda. Do you think a particular format (simple one) would be best for me to use?

Comment

ok, firstly you are talking to someone who loves Adsense and uses it on ALL his sites and earns a living from it. However.. I don't sell any products and if I did I don't know if I would then have adsense. The reason is obviously that Adsense will bring adverts from all your competition have you considered this?

If you are still ok with this and want to go ahead, you could speak very nicely to karen, I am sure for a small fee she will be happy to insert the adsense for you, I can highly recommend her.

Comment

Working...
                              X