• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mooch
    Corporal

• Jan 2009

Re: Oscommerce assistance needed

Thank you so much. I am ok with this and will nicely ask Karen for assistance. Can you recommend which site I should set up first before I ask karen? Should it be Oscommerce, Bluevoda, Soho launch? which one of these will cover the shopping cart and the adsense etc? I appreciate your patience.

Comment

• Marincky
      General

• Apr 2006

They all will, all depends on how many products you have really. I have made many sites with a few products without the use of a cart. In fact I have done it with a site with tons of products but it was hard work. Depends on your building experience too. A cart is fairly simple once you work it out, simply add text, image, price click the button it's added. I would need to know more about your products really to advise.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Mooch
        Corporal

• Jan 2009

Thanks again. I will try and set up the oscommerce site then as it appears to be a bit easier. I will then ask Karen for some assistance.
        PS: I have contacted an email provider who is setting up my new account as we speak!

Samantha

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

I am presuming as you spelt the word 'Jewellery' correctly that you are English? If you are in the UK come talk to me when you set your site up. I got a couple of websites that get thousands of visitors a day that are jewellery related, I can add a feature for you for free on both.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Mooch
            Corporal

• Jan 2009

Oh how I wish I was in the UK as I would be knocking on your door. I am an Aussie. However I would love your advice once I chip away at a site. I have just done a small profile you should be able to see. I feel much more confident to progress after your advice. Big thankyou!!

Comment

• Marincky
              General

• Apr 2006

Will be happy to help you make a few extra dollars. The first link in my signature will have my email address in it. happy to help you if you need it.

Comment

• Mooch
                Corporal

• Jan 2009

Thank you for your kindness and help. I will sign off now and try to get a site happening. I will be in touch again soon I am sure.

Comment

• Marincky
                  General

• Apr 2006

You're very welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X