Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this is getting old. Yesterday all of a sudden my password was not recognized when trying to publish a page, even though I just published 6 pages previously, and kept getting a 12014 error. I could still login to my cpanel control page though. Got a support ticket and waited...........
    I was eventually forced to answer questions back and forth via email for over a day before they would reset my password and now that they have, I still get a 12014 message and now I can no longer access my cpanel page either. This is beyond old.

Re: 12014

Are you absolutely, positively, no doubt using the right ip number to publish to? I cant tell you how many times, half asleep, or doing too much at once, that ive accidently moved or change the ip to the wrong server in the drop down....so of course the password doesnt work.

Now.. if you cant access cpanel either.. you need to go back to the support ticket and resolve there. Posting here will get it no where fast.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: 12014

I'm absolutely positive I'm using the right IP address.
      In fact using a customer support ticket seems to get me no where fast too Karen...it takes 10hrs to get a response and its almost been 24hrs since they last responded. So I ask you...what do I have to do? Is there a phone number? Do I have to stand on my head to get someone to fix it? What?

Comment

Working...
      X