Linking within a single page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking within a single page

Hi, I want to be able to have links within my web page to sections within the page. For instance, I am selling books and have them arranged by topic heading. I want people to be able to click on a menu of topic headings which will bring them to the books on the same page under that heading. How do I set this up?

Re: Linking within a single page

Insert a bookmark close to each section heading, then, in your menu, link to the bookmark (it will automatically appear in the drop down "Bookmark" in the Link dialog box)

Make sure to name each bookmark properly to make your life easier remembering wich one is which.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Let's say at the top of your page it said "Cookbooks."
      At the bottom of the page are the actual cookbooks to order.
      You want someone to click on "Cookbooks" and be taken immediately to the cookbooks at the bottom.

To do so, click on Insert>Bookmark in BV. Place the bookmark at the bottom of your page where you want it. Then highlight "Cookbooks" and click on the Hyperlink icon. That will open a window. Just hit the down arrow on the Bookmark field and pick "bookmark1." That's all there is to it. Of course, if you need to add more than one bookmark, you do it this way again.

EDIT I type slowly; people always shove ahead of me in line! :)
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Bit of extra help if needed. LINK
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...