Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a customer in the future

hi there.

Someone told me if I was hosted by Voda, I could`n cancel my agreement with them at move my page to another company. Not that I would, but if...
    is that right?

mshjelm@pc.dk

Re: Maybe a customer in the future

You own your domain name when you buy it from VodaHost, meaning you can transfer it to another host at anytime. However, if you are using BlueVoda to build your website, BV works only on VodaHost which means your pages would be lost. (You can build your pages with Dreamweaver, etc., so this would not be the case in that event.)

Honestly, VodaHost is a really good deal and this forum has been a tremendous help--I highly recommend you join the team!
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
      You own your domain name when you buy it from VodaHost, meaning you can transfer it to another host at anytime. However, if you are using BlueVoda to build your website, BV works only on VodaHost which means your pages would be lost. (You can build your pages with Dreamweaver, etc., so this would not be the case in that event.)

Honestly, VodaHost is a really good deal and this forum has been a tremendous help--I highly recommend you join the team!
      Thanks for your advise Tom.
      I live in denmark and ofcourse we have lot of hosting companies over here, but bv. seem to be a very good offer.
      Hopefully I can get back to you, if nessesary.

Kind reg. Mads ( yes thats my name. Maybe a little mad)

Comment

Hey again. By the way. I find your homepage very good. I will follow you bulding it up

Comment

:) Thanks, Mad. My site is a labor of love at this point, but my main product, CLAMbake, will be released by a major publisher in January of 2010--that's the date when I intend to start advertising the site, getting others to link to me and so fourth. I'm thinking CLAMcentral will be pretty big by 2012. So if you do follow it--plan on taking awhile!
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Its true that Vodahost has a No Refunds Policy,
            but in the 4 years and umpteen websites later, I have had NO reason to want a refund.............
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

:) Thanks, Mad. My site is a labor of love at this point, but my main product, CLAMbake, will be released by a major publisher in January of 2010--that's the date when I intend to start advertising the site, getting others to link to me and so fourth. I'm thinking CLAMcentral will be pretty big by 2012. So if you do follow it--plan on taking awhile!
              hi again.

The main purpose is keeping the idea alive, that makes every day worth living and thatīs the point. Make it your focal point.

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
                Its true that Vodahost has a No Refunds Policy,
                but in the 4 years and umpteen websites later, I have had NO reason to want a refund.............
                Hi David.

I have no reason not trusting VH, and as a new customer at this area Iīm just looking for the best way starting up a homepage.
                hopefully I can get back to you.

Kind reg from denmark

Mads

Comment

Hi everybody.

My plan is to make a kind of ´facebook of landscaping´. The idea is to create a page where to join groups with different interests and for companies to have there own blog. Maybe with ´blog of the week´.

Is there somebody who has the knowledge for the best way to start this up???

kind reg. Mads

Comment

Working...
                  X