I am done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am done ?

OK, I have completed my website , I have placed my vodahost order and have my confirmation. Nowhere is there an account id# on my receipt or any emails,.... my domain name is: southernmainecrittersitters.com

I have tried to publish each page of my site (5 pages home/about us/services/prices/contact),... and an error message comes up each time I attempt to publish,... what am I doing wrong ?

Re: I am done ?

Have you recieved your welcome email.............the one that comes within 24 hrs of opening and paying for an account ?

If not, check your spam box.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Since I signed up at vodahost yesterday afternoon, I received a "welcome to vodahost" email last night at 7:10pm. I paid for my domain/hosting service today (couple hours ago), and have since received an "order confirmation" email from vodahost. But no "welcome" email since paying,.... am I just being over-anxious?

Thanks, Steve

Comment

I can not find an order for southernmainecrittersitters.com in our database....please click the below to contact customer support...We will get you setup asap!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Still need help Mr Vodahost

I inadvertently put an "S" at the end of my domain name,... it should be: southernmainecrittersitter.com

I don't know if this will help or not,..... any luck ?

Steve

Comment

Ok...I found you...You are Client ID# [MB31978], check your email in 20 minutes....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you !!!!!

Comment

OK,... one last question. Does anyone on here review new websites for functionality? I've got 5 tabs on the site (home/about us/services/prices/contact),.... the last 3 work from page to page, but the 1st two come up with an error message. In plain english,.... when I am on the contact page, and click on the home page, it comes up with an error. Whereas when I'm on the contact page, I CAN click onto the prices page and it goes there no problem. Help if you can would be greatly appreciated. I've reviewed and gone over my tabs multiple times and can't figure it out.

Thanks, Steve

Comment

I don't see how you can be getting errors, your site isn't published yet?
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Yeah, I published it,..... just navigating from button to button comes up with the following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /about.html was not found on this server.
                    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                    Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.southernmainecrittersitter.com Port 80

Comment

trust me there's no site there. Certainly no home page
                      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

From my website construction site, I "preview" it, and can navigate from link to link, but the 1st two are not working,...... what gives?

Comment

you cant check links on preview. You need to ensure your home page is called

'index' all lower case and nothing after it, JUST 'index' and publish it

Comment

okay,... I currently have it as index.bvp,..... i'll change to just index and re-publish

Comment

Working...
                            X