domain not working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain not working correctly

my domain is not working correctly; when I type my domain in url it brings up an unknown web page; by unknown, I mean that it is not my web page. I tried to republish the page and initially the first few times recieved a time out error; then it said the page was successfully published, but I still get the same unknown page when I type my domain in. www.castinegolf.com this site is mainly a b2b site with information to our customers on products we sell them; there are several links on the index page that go to password protected pages; don't know if they are working because I can't even bring up my home page.

By the way, I have a second web site www.thelogoemporium.com which seems to be working just fine.

Re: domain not working correctly

Looks like you havent pointed the domain name to the servers. Login and point it the same as you did the other one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

sorry, not sure I know what you mean by pointing it the same?? I published the same way I have been doing it for the past year or so??

Comment

Well you have to OWN the domain name. It is registered somewhere..Vodahost? Login to VODA host Billing and point your domain name to the vodahost servers. Did you create the domain in cpanel? You cant just make a name up and publish it.. you have to take the same steps you did when you created your first account...except for making the account.. create an addon in cpanel, purchase and point the domain name to the vodahost servers.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Or.... you forgot to renew your domain name.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen, thanks for all your help. I doown the domain name and my renewal is automatic. I came in this morning and low and behold I have two emails from voda billing with my domain name auto renewal invoices. So somehow there must have been a delay on their end which caused an interruption in my service.

Comment

Working...
            X