• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thakiddjc
    Corporal

• Feb 2009

Need help posting an xml file on my template

Ok im creating a website and I wanted to put an image gallery I bought, but the thing i dont know is how can i insert it on my page? i received 2 codes when i bought the gallery, one is a script, and another one is an xml code, i dont know if i need to combine does 2 together or what?, sorry if im not specific enough, but i just dont know how to convert them into a complete swf file so it can show in my site, please help, thanks in advance.
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Need help posting an xml file on my template

I assume the swf file is one of the two files you mentioned. The swf file will most likely be reading the xml, you may have to edit it, I can't say for sure without having looked at it, but there should be some instructions which say if you need to edit it or not. At any rate you will just need to upload the xml file to your website and the swf will be able to read it. You may be able to insert the swf like a normal flash file in BV, or you may have to copy and paste specific html code into a html box (Again I can't say without seeing the instructions, plus I don't use BV so I have never tried inserting a flash file.

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X