Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I am new at this .... I have a guest book on my site that has some things in it posted by some visitors to my site .. Can I delete the posting ??

Thanks,
    Kaleb

Re: Question

My domain name is greenroom365.com

Comment

Yes, you have to login as administrator. There should be a link at the bottom of the guest book window, if not you have to set it up in the BV page with the guestbook. In the guest book properties check the box that says show admin. link, fill in the paswword, save and republish.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

how do I get the control panel on my pc

Comment

Two important things here:

When you created the guestbook in BV, you had the option to add an "Admin Logon" which allows you to logon to your guestbook from any PC just by going to the web page. If you did this, it's always at the bottom below any comments people have made. If not, open your page in BV and do what D'son said.

Also, it's impossible for me to leave a comment on your guest book because it extends below your web page. That is, I can't scroll down to get to the bottom. To fix that, right click on the page's background (in BV) and adjust the "Height" field to make your page longer.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
          X