Spiritual Site - Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritual Site - Need Help

Hello! First of all i would like to thnx the forum and voda crew for the great info.

I am watching the tutorial videos for a while, they are great, and its helping a lot, and also i am making some pages in bluevoda, nice soft
    but still i have many doubts, what is normal since i dont know much.

Thats why i would like to ask if someone could help me, give me some tips, clear some doubts

I would like to make kinda spiritual site, about an ayahuasca group we have here, rituals... also music and artists that want to join to suport the project
    Maybe someone could help

my email is: kaapi_2012@
    yahoo.com.br

thnx for the attention

Re: Spiritual Site - Need Help

I moved your post..because spiritually.. i think you simply need to do your homework and visit OTHER sites of similar nature to yours to get ideas of what is NORMAL and expected, rather than quotes for building it for you.

When you post in freelance.. you will get all kinds of HELP for a DOLLAR AMOUNT....you wont get free assistance.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thnx for the help karen!

yes i am doing it, have been making some research.
      I dont want anybody to make the site for me, i want more someone that could help with the doubts, give some tips about hosting, domain, technical stuff.

Thnx again for the attention

Comment

As far as hosting you will need an account with VodaHost to publish your site as well as a domain name. When you sign up you can ask for a free domain name (for one year). The rest of the "technical" stuff is either pretty straight forward or done for you.
        Good Luck.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X