Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search problem

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi i am having a problem with my searches on my property pages, i have fmspanishpromotions.com which holds my bv website, and i also have fmspanishpromotions.us which holds my property pages, i have both pointing to the same sever, which is all fine until customers try to do a search on the .com site,

on the homepage click on the property link, which will bring up all the property search boxes you do not need to fill any of these just click on the blue search box at the bottom of the page which then says there is 1 to 24 pages this is where the problems starts, when you click on page 2 or any other pages it says there is no results there. i know they are definatly there as if you do the same searches on the fmspanishpromotions.us the properties can be found on all pages.

i have tried and tried to sort this out but i really do not understand why its doing this. i do hope you genius people out there can help me. many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: search problem

Hi, All is fine at this end with IE/FF/OP & all property listings pages seem to show. IE: 1234/16/24 & so on, in all browsers.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ah! Apologize. I am getting it with IE. But fine with the other 2 browsers. I would contact http://www.proptrack.com/ to see if they have had any problems.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi, thanks for replys but the proplem seems to be with my .com site which is with bv, as the .us site is working ok, i think there is a link somewhere not quite right but i cant fix it as i cant find it. many thanks debby
        Debby

Comment

Working...
        X