Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I dont know how to program a web page, someone have an example of a auction website ?
    Thank you

Re: Help

Its a bit more complicated then just giving an example and then knowing it. An auction website will consist of thousands if not tens of thousands of lines of code. If you are interesting learning how to program a website rather then using drag/drop wysiwyg editors like BV, here are some websites with good tutorials.

W3Schools offers free online tutorials, references and exercises in all the major languages of the web. Covering popular subjects like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, SQL, Java, and many, many more.

You'll need to learn HTML, CSS, a scripting language like PHP, and SQL for storing data.

If you don't want to learn it then your best bet is downloading an existing one (the website I told you in the other post, hotscripts.com is a good source), or hire a freelancer to do the programming for you.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X