trying upload a printable form to my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying upload a printable form to my site

I'm trying upload a printable form to my site. I was given script to pop into html for my webpage. I don't where to put it. (before tag, inside tag, after).But I saw a thread about how to drag and drop it into my public_html file. I tried that but I get error 404 message.When linked the page www.mothphot**dvd.com/mothorderform.pdf . So is that right? If so why isn't working. Thank You,Josie

Re: trying upload a printable form to my site

not sure what you are asking. it would appear that you are trying to upload a pdf file to your website. if that is it, then you have to ftp your file to the public_html directory, then use either a text link or a image link to call the pdf file up.
    1. go to tools, ftp manager, then drag your pdf file to the public_html directory. it usually is there by default. note: on the left side is your harddrive and on the right side is the server.
    2. once that is done. go to the page in your website and use a text or an image link on the page. the link should be this:
    http://[URL="http://www.mothphot**dvd.com/mothorderform.pdf"]www.mothphot**dvd.com/mothorderform.pdf[/URL] if you named the pdf file mothorderform.pdf
    hope this helps.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Okay! Got it! Now one more question.I'm workinga facelift for website. I'm going to ad a sample page. I want 2 other pages to link to it, via hyperlink, how do I name them? www.mothphot**dvd.com/ourgang/sample.html would this be right or would it be the other way around?www.mothphot**dvd.com/sample/ourgang.html. I haven'tpublished any of it yet. I'm trying to make sure i've got it right. Thank you, Josie

Comment

I think I answered my own question. Thank you for your help! Josie

Comment

Working...
        X