Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: HELP!!! Convoluted 'new thread' process!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP!!! Convoluted 'new thread' process!

I have soooo many questions, but opening a 'new thread'/question box seems to be soooo convoluted. It seems purely by luck that i have found the 'new thread' link for the 3rd time, but i've been on the forum site for almost an hour. I have posted 2 questions, they haven't been answered yet, but other peoples have. How do i access the new thread link easily to ask my many questions. I go from forum to forum. I don't get it? It's not a problem if my questions aren't answered right away, i'm just curios as to why other peoples questions are answered & not mine. AND... can i ask as many as i like? Is it Vodahost staff answering or members? This system is very confusing to the innocent! (but i love Bluevoda)

Pls help! Getting frustrated!!!
    Christine www.loveyourselftohealth.ca client#31032

New thread will be at the top of the topic on the left hand side.. just like you see POST REPLY.

MEMBERS answer as we get here. Its all volunteer.. maybe they SEEN your question but didnt know the answer. Have patience.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen, thanks so for much for your advise, i will be patient for sure. I didn't realize the help is volunteer based, there's no real explanation of how this works. I appreciate it for sure & i've already received great help!

Christine, www.loveyourselftohealth.ca

Comment

Hi Christine,

You just called Collectors-Info, "You sweet thing" how come you say your threads are not answered?????????????????????
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X