• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOSE DIAS
    Private

• Aug 2005

missing web pages - new site - GEOTRADER.ORG

It shows all 10 pages as "published" but I can t find them on the web, only the "Index" page appears, all the rest is missing, I have checked and rechecked and can t find anything wrong but definitely there is a mistake somewhere, solving suggestions are more than welcome, Jose Dias - geotrader*****.tmn.pt
    Last edited by JOSE DIAS; 02-27-2009, 06:03 PM. Reason: can't solve problem alone
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: missing web pages - new site - GEOTRADER.ORG

What shows that all 10 pages as "published"??

It looks like you've just published your 'index' page

Bluevoda doesn't publish a whole site. You publish each page seperately.

Did you publish each page seperately??

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

be sure to use lower case when naming, saving and publishing your webpages built with blue voda .. use the exact lowercase names when applying the link to your webpages ... do not use spaces between any words in page names unless the words are otherwised joined together by the use of the _ underscore symbol .. publish your pages to the public_html directory if this is your main domain, or if not, if it is an add on domain, be sure to type the add on domain name after public_html/ in the publish box .. check your page extensions, if they are .html be sure to apply .html at the end of your link .. or if you are using .php .. do the same ..

those are the basics, you should be able to find the pages you published to your website if you follow ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• JOSE DIAS
        Private

• Aug 2005

thanks for yr help - in the meantime I had noticed that the pages had not been properly saved i corrected that and can see the pages now. Jose Dias

Comment

Working...
        X