Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my acount:QOY-858454

HOW DO I PUT BACKGROUND MUSIC?
    I dont have my website published yet but i want to try to put music on in the background. I go to page properties then go to background and go to the music part. when i go into the bluevoda folder to open a track and add it to the page nothing is there. i have tried to take it from my music too but as soon as i got to open the track it shows as FOLDER EMPTY.
    What am i dooing wrong please?

Re: my acount:QOY-858454

It will not work until you publish the page. The actual music is still stored in your computer not on the server until you publish so just like links they will not work until they are published.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

wow that was quick. thankyou very much.
      i have another question...
      i have included light boxes in my pages but maybe you are going to tell me tha same thing. when the image is on the page displayed as a small icon all is well but when i preview the page to check what it will be like once on the net and click on one of the small images, it will enlarge and appear by itself as it is suposed to do but the image appears on the very right of the screen and with no border. it frankly just looks a bit ****! is there anyway of fixing this or is it automatically better once published?
      thanks again.

Comment

I use FireFox as my default browser. When I preview my Lightbox images (large) FF opens a blank page with the large image in the top left--is that what you mean? Other browsers work differently. The good news is, once you publish FF and others will show the images correctly on your web page.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

thanks i apretiate it.

Comment

QOY-858454 sparkly things

hi anyone.
            i have diamonds on my website and i have noticed that people have managed to make things like stars sparkle on their site. i would like to do the same with the diamonds. do i have to wait till my website is published and if so how do i get that done.
            thanks

Comment

They are most likely using either an animated gif or flash to make sparkling stars. You will have to make the image and then insert it like you would any other image. You won't be able to do it with BV itself.

Register/Login Script
              Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
              X