page problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page problem

I updated my site changed the apperance and add a few pages. But now some of the pages are the new pages, some are the old pages and one don't work at all (404 error page) My website is www.mothphot**dvd.com/ the index,start,packages and sample,they work. The order page is the one that won't open. And about us and comments opens as the old pages.I've check and check, but I can't figure out the problem. Could someone help me? Thank you Josie

Re: page problem

Sorry but your link dont work what are the stared out letters.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

oh,two thanks,josie
      Last edited by jocostillie; 02-28-2009, 11:17 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Ok I found the pages, the order page was published as a html (needs to be a php as in your link) go into the page properties and change the file type to php, save and republish (you will have to remove the html version of that page from your public_html folder for it to work. I cant tell what are old pages and what are new though, the layouts all look the same if that helps. A couple of things your pages are to wide (need to be around the 980 mark) and they all open in a different window, since they all have full navagation they need to open in the same wondow. In your links (all your links, on all your pages) you need to change the target, just leave it empty (nothing in it)
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X