• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josua
    Corporal

• Apr 2009

web page editing in BlueVoda Website Building

Hi am new here
    I'd like to publish my website but before that I just want to know or make sure,
    If i publish my website can i go back and edit or make changes of its of my page? especially if it is a business website.

And to make a link, do i have to make a new page for its link that i make?
    like for example. Profile, Birthday Cards , Contact or if i make a link from one photo let say i link with this www.theartistry.com.au/birthdaycardsGDCDK303.html with this link of one photo should i make a new page for this if i want my customer to see more details and big picture size of this photo?

please somebody help me am just confuse because am new to all of these
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: web page editing in BlueVoda Website Building

Originally posted by josua View Post
    Hi am new here
    I'd like to publish my website but before that I just want to know or make sure,
    If i publish my website can i go back and edit or make changes of its of my page? especially if it is a business website.
    Yes you can edit as many times or as often as you like.

And to make a link, do i have to make a new page for its link that i make?
    To link to a new page within your own site, yes, you need to create the page. If you are linking to another site then no.
    like for example. Profile, Birthday Cards , Contact or if i make a link from one photo let say i link with this www.theartistry.com.au/birthdaycardsGDCDK303.html with this link of one photo should i make a new page for this if i want my customer to see more details and big picture size of this photo?
    There are a couple of different ways to show larger versions of an image, depends on what you are looking to do. There are videos that show step by step how to do most everything in BV. And we are here if you get stuck on a specific problem.

please somebody help me am just confuse because am new to all of these
    I hope this answers some of your questions. Good Luck
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• josua
      Corporal