A question about H1, H2, Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about H1, H2, Tags

I have been reading about H1, H2 Tags as being important for SEO. I'm not quite sure how to incorporate them in BVoda. I have had a good look around but seen nothing so far. Are they (H1, H2 TAGS) important? and how does one incorporate them into BV?

Are they simply the Title, Description, that one keys in before publishing a page? That's all I can think of.

Anyway

Thanks for taking the time to read what is probably a dumb question.

Glen
    The Female Zone

Re: A question about H1, H2, Tags

They are title descriptions of that particular paragraph.
    It was an Old School thing, however I still use them. <h1>Subject</h1> is how it is done.

replace 1 with 2 etc.

Here is a good sample of one:
    http://www.hennahairdye.net The home page has 3 "h" tags.

This site went from 0 to number one in 3 weeks. I do nothing to maintain it and it stays in the top 5.
    www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Even though the H1-H9 tags can be considered a bit old school, you can still use them just fine. Use them in titles of paragraphs to describe the paragraph using your main keyword phrase. Some search engines will still place weight on these tags.
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

The answers to all your questions are already popular resources throughout the VodaTalk Forums, easily found if you look for them >>

SEO TIP : PROPER H-META DEVELOPMENT TECHNIQUES

Originally posted by motoxxx View Post
        Even though the H1-H9 tags can be considered a bit old school, you can still use them just fine..... Some search engines will still place weight on these tags.
        ** As of October 2008, Google's reduction of core SE valuations (which diminished much page META, Links, Page Rank, etc.) for website ranking forced focus back onto actual Perfect Page Model builds and Comprehensive Relevancy, emphasizing the fundamental value and importance to Content Development, of which H-META is an essential element.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

They are useful for your viewers, separates your columns, gives the viewer something they are familiar with - a newspaper type setting ..

If your keywords are not written into your domain name, it requires a bit more work to get page 1 results .. it's much easier if you are trying to get on page one for keywords that are written in your domain ..

In answer to your question as to how to apply them - an easy way to apply h tags to your headings is to create your text and right click your text and choose html .. in the before tag type <h1> and the after tag <h1> and so forth .. i's best only to have one h1 tag, but you can have a couple of 2's and 3's .. just as you might in a newspaper ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X