• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p-dubz
    Private

• Mar 2009

My page links are not working

After watching all the tutorials and reading all the threads that I can find on my problem I can't find the answer to my problem.

My buttons on my home page are not linking to the pages on my site.

I have left them all blank so there is no forms for the .php problem that some have. I tried naming them all .html. I've tried not naming them .html. I've tried writing in my whole address like one of the video tutorials said to do and I've tried just putting in the page name like another tutorial says to do.

Nothing seems to work.

Here's a link to my webpage. any help would be appreciated.

• Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: My page links are not working

Hi, i can only assume that you have published to another folder. Have you also published every page individually?
    Also if you are using a form on the contact page? This will be a .php extension.
    On another part! it might be worth a quick look at this, as your pages will have a lot of side scroll.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• p-dubz
      Private

• Mar 2009

Re: My page links are not working

Chris, you sir, are a life saver. I did not publish the pages individually thus I kept uploading the same page over and over. Thank you so much for the tip and for the the link to the page layout. I will look forward to fixing that problem in the very near future.

Comment

Working...
      X