• Show
Clear All
  • debs
    Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2008

form pages

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi all

i am trying to add a form to my contact us page but each time i add the form, the page does not change, i have compleatly revamped this particular page but it still apears the same old page. any ideas where im going wrong. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks you
    debby
    Debby
  • goldpaw
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

Re: form pages

Once you add a form to any page, the extension for that page automatically changes to .php (i.e. contact.php) check your link... you may have
    it linked as (contact.html).

Hope that helps!
    P V WebSolutions

Comment

• debs
      Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2008

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi thank you for the reply, i have published the page as php pages, but it still is not changing any of the page or adding the form i have checked all the links and they all seem ok so i am stumped now.
      thanks debby

p.s this seems to happen alot with my pages, ones that dont even have forms dont seem to change any one else have this problem and know how to fix it.
      Debby

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

Your form is working as I have just sent an email and was then taken to the success page. BTW the success page is "Untitled"
        More than likely, they are changing but your computer is caching the old page(s).
        Hold down the "Ctrl" key and click on your browser "Refresh" button to clear the cache.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

• travlinman
          Major

• Feb 2009

Hey Terry, great tip about the ¨Ctrl¨ & ¨Refresh¨. Have had similar issues and been going out of my mind redoing pages because they did not display correctly.

Thanks
          Alexander

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
          X