Please help! Paypal "Buy Now" button not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! Paypal "Buy Now" button not working

I created a paypal "buy now" button for my website and when a buyer clicks it it won't bring them to the page where they make the payments. Have no idea what i done wrong when i created it.

click the paypal button at the bottom of the index page and see for yourself.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Let me know what page it takes you to and what i can do to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Re: Please help! Paypal "Buy Now" button not working

some how it looks like you have it twice.. delete it all and start again.. and make sure you have the correct currency selected. And.. you cant just make a form and stick it on there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have deleted all of the paypal buttons i have created in my paypal account, and created a new one but it still won't work. I do not have two paypal buttons, just one. Maybe paypal must be having some techicall difficulties with their service. will try again later.

Comment

When i import your page it looks like youve TRIED to do it in a form instead of an html box.. maybe thats why it looks like its trying to post twice. You havent coded it with your email address either.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X