A little Help Please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Help Please :)

I am making a website for my mum and her friend. They are walking the great wall of China next year and the website is for fund raising. I have designed the layout on photoshop and it is shown below.

I was just wondering what the easiest way to make my layouts link together? I.E I want to link the "Details" button to another page that I have made on photoshop, also shown below.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Re: A little Help Please :)

Hi .. the best way would be to crop your images from each other ... e.g., your nav buttons, away from your header and your body image .. also, to add text on the nav buttons as opposed to having the text already on there .. you could then simply type the nav button and link to your next page .. you would insert the images as images .... add the text as text ...

alternatively to use in the format shown, insert a transparent shape on each nav button and link the shape to your next page ..

remember your first page needs naming, saving and publishing as index .. all other pages can be named as you desire and to link would also include your domain name and page name followed by .html

e.g, http://www.yourdomain.com/nameofpage.html

leave the target area of these links empty ..

very nice looking .. :) And good luck to your family ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have no idea what all that meant. Haha. Unfortunetly I can only photoshop and am absolutely useless at all coding things.

Could you accept my msn invite and we can speak on there?

Thanks.

Comment

sure i did ...

but i wasnt mentioning any coding .. i was saying to crop your image apart .. lol .. and to add text on your page using the insert text tool .. are you using blue voda??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X