Code Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Generator

I am interested in obtaining different codes for everyone applying on a standard form wizard. Is this possible?

Re: Code Generator

Excuse me?
    Try that one again, using simple English without straining .....

I am thinking you mean to ask, "I am trying to find a way to assign individuals unique ID's when they subscribe (create an account) with my website. Is this possible using a standard "Form" or a 'Form Wizzard' that is typically used, or is there another means to accomplish this?"

It would help if we knew what type of website you are building, and what tools you are using to build it with (i.e. Blue Voda, Dreamweaver, Cold Fusion, etc.), so you could get some pertinent replies ....

HOW TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE VODATALK FORUMS
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry for the confusion.

I am trying to create a page for when clients pay with credit card, the system or software creates a unique code identifying the transaction. Do you know if VB offers such thing?

I am utilizing Bluevoda

Comment

in Bv NO.. in a shopping cart yes. In an addon cart yes. If you expect to take the info on site you will need dedicated ip and ssl and an encryption method.. you cant just accept cc. You will also need a merchant account for ONSITE payment.

if you are using paypal.. they will have to go to paypal to enter cc numbers no way around it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X