• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raismili
    Private First Class

• May 2009

how can I do download movie option

Hello,
    I created my web site for our sports agency - www.mgsportsmanagement.com with your voda web builder. I need to create a video links to each basketball player with his video basketball game to watch online - each basketball game movie is pretty big 1GB or more. what would be the best way to upload it to my web site and in addition I need to give an option to download the movie as well to the local user computer- how do I do it? After creating a text box "Download" what exactly step by step do I need to do in order that the movie file will be downloaded to the user computer. and the movie file itself where exactly do I need to put it? PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Mili
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: how can I do download movie option

I think you will need your own dedicated server for this.. please read the terms of service

2.3) File Hosting

File hosting and file storage of any type is strictly prohibited on any and all servers within the VodaHost Web Hosting network. You MAY NOT use your VodaHost account as a download or file storage repository. Our services are strictly offered for website hosting only. This does NOT mean that you can not have downloads on your site. This means you can not operate a site that specializes in downloads like Download.com or similar and you may not use your VodaHost account as storage repository for MP3, games, video, audio or music files. Your account may not exceed 10% of used space in MP3, games, video, audio or music files.

You must agree to our web hosting terms of service before you become a member.

Put in a support ticket to verify if your account may be used as you specified before proceeding

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X