• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VideoC
    Private

• May 2009

Help with setting up and plublishing my website

Hello - Trying to fulfill a dream of having my own website that I can use to communicate many issues of interest to me mostly connected to life in Israel. If anyone can give me any ideas of how to produce such a site I would be very grateful.
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: Help with setting up and plublishing my website

hi & welcome to Vodaland :)
    The best advice I can give you is to invest a little time & read/watch as many tutorials as you can.....you can proceed at your own pace, but they cover just about everything you need to begin the project. (find the link at the top of this page)
    Later, if there is something special to your site that you cannot resolve, there are appropriate fora here where many extremely knowledgeable folks can be found for reliable advice.

Most important......have fun as you fulfill your dream! I did :)
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Fulfill your dreams by doing it yourself step by step one at a time.

Dont cry for help before you even try to understand how BV works.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• travlinman
        Major

• Feb 2009

Before you start to build you site...plan your site!

Before you do that though, before you have ideas about your site, Play with BV!

Click on the buttons & icons and see what they do & what you can do with them. Play with some pics (photos) that you have on your computer. Type some text and change it. Use the logo feature, etc. Get a feel of the program.

Now go back and plan your site & get started.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Of course you would use the free blue voda website builder and purchase yourself a voda hosting account so that you will be able to publish it ..you will be needing a domain name, so begin thinking about that .. you do get it free when you order your account, so keep that in mind ..

layout your plan, itemize just what your website will contain and then create those pages that are related to what your website will contain ..

you might consider adding a chat forum to go along side of your website if you would like interaction from visitors ..

lots of photos I would think, a picture tells a thousand words ...

view the tutorials to learn how to use blue voda, you can also read my handy blue voda website building tips, pdf format, a simple read to help you begin ..

I shall move your thread to another area of the forum, as the voda lounge is for non website building discussion ..

welcome, and good luck ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• WSBlue
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

You also may hire these approved freelances people here to do it for you.

Comment

Working...
            X