• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay K
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

unlimited domains

I want to create a few more websites but was wondering if i will have to purchase a new domain with vodahost even though my current website is hosted with vodahost. I thought once you sign up for an account with vodahost you get unlimited domain names. if so how to i create a new domain?
  • Tom Finley
    Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Re: unlimited domains

Your VodaHost account can handle as many of your domain names as you like. Subdomain names are free, add-on domains cost money. Check the tutorials here to see how the two differ.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• Jay K
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

It says at all vodahost web hosting customers are entitled to (1) free domain per web hosting package purchased. so how to i access this domain and give it a name?

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

When you purchased your hosting you had a choice of a free registration or a free transfer. If you didn't do either when you signed up then submit a support ticket requesting a free domain name.

Also, just to make sure your clear on the "unlimited" domain names. You can host an unlimited amount, but you still have to pay for the registration and yearly renewal of each domain name. Also the free registartion vodahost offers is only for the first year, you must pay for the renewal each year after for as long as you want to keep it.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X