• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ihatecomputers
    Private

• May 2009

A background problem

Hey,

Hopefully someone can help me out with this. I'm new here but have been very careful before posting this question...double-checking that I didn't miss something carelessly. Here's a quick overview of the problem. Okay when I add a textbox to a plain background, I can easily highlight text or change the background color of the text box....... Now the problem... I visit a website and download a corkboard background.

The effect I'm going for is white paper on a bulletin board. I upload the image into the BlueVoda web-builder program, making it the background for a new page. I type the text, and I can change text color no problem. But when I attempt to change the background color of the text box, I can select the color but no changes happen. And I can't highlight text either. The effect is simply colored text over corkboard, instead of the desired white paper on a bulletin board. (Quick note about the background...when you upload the image into the new page, it automatically fills the entire background automatically..just extra info). Thanks for your help!
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: A background problem

Theres two buttons.. one for text color and one for the background color.. make sure you are using the second one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X