X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Banner Rotator

Hi

My website address is www.mozparadise.com

I have added a banner rotator on my front page with 9 photos in. Only 3 are working and the rest just show the top part of the frame around the photo.

What did I do wrong and how can I fix this. Was I suppose to use a different tool?

Please help.

Thanks

Re: Ad Banner Rotator

IF all your pictures are exactly the same size, the reason you see pictures "partially" is because of "loading speed" only --- the time it takes your computer to load the images over the connection you have.

It would be best to arrange all your images on a blank Blue Voda page and then publish that page, maybe with the title "mozparadise-slideshow."

Then visit that 'slideshow' page once published, and for each image, right-click on it and click "Properties". Next, HIGHLIGHT and COPY the URL of that image (for example: http//www.mozparadise.com/mozparadise-slideshow/P9160114.JPG ) .... and then double-click on your rotator box on your working page, click once on an image in the list, then click EDIT and PASTE the image URL in the field as indicated.

Do this for each image, making sure you keep them in order and paste the correct URL for each.

This allows the browser to load images faster, as they are already "published" on the server, rather than trying to load them onto a local computer to display.

You might also slow your rotation speed down a bit also ..... no faster than 6 seconds is fine.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X