This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started Guide.

hello everybody, i am very new to this forum and looking for a article or video tutorials- that will give you getting started guide. can someone please help me about this?
    i am looking forward to hear from you.

Re: Getting Started Guide.

Hi E-D,
    just go to the top of this page & click on "Video Tutorials" - you'll find just about everything you need to get started.
    Later, it may be you have a problem you can't solve....just find the appropriate forum & post your question there - you'll be amazed at the speed & quality of the reply/ies :)
    have fun & good luck,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
      Hi E-D,
      just go to the top of this page & click on "Video Tutorials" - you'll find just about everything you need to get started.
      Later, it may be you have a problem you can't solve....just find the appropriate forum & post your question there - you'll be amazed at the speed & quality of the reply/ies :)
      have fun & good luck,
      david
      hi thank you very much for your reply. Can I ask you - Are you Buddhist?

Comment

You're welcome

Originally posted by emma-dawson View Post
        hi thank you very much for your reply. Can I ask you - Are you Buddhist?

I try to be :)
        it's not always easy outside a monastery or the Himalayas, but I'm getting there...
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Then do a hands on test on all the Tools in BlucVoda
          so that you understand how BV works.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X