2nd site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd site

I have had my current site www.tdfantasyleagues.com for a year now and recently purchased a 2nd hosting package for new site www.eddiespizzapub.com .
    I can't seem to publish anything to the 2nd site (when I do it changes my 1st site.
    What might I be doing wrong?

Re: 2nd site

Hi, sounds like you have not changed the ip/name/password to your new account when publishing. I am assuming you are talking about a totally new package/account & not just an add on domain?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It's a second package (domain/ hosting) but it is on my account.
      Do I need to redirect?

Comment

Hi, even though its a second package, you should of got a new welcome letter with you new ip address & login details. You shouldn't have to redirect anything, but might have to point the domain at the new ip address.
        I have 2 accounts, but to publish a site the IP name & password are different on each account.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

May be you put your new site into directory folder of your 1st site? If so - create sub-folder on your hosting

Comment

I received new IP address and login info but I don't see that particular IP address when I try to publish.
            I tried to download version 10.2 but got a error message "paint is not supported file"

Comment

That's something to do with the settings on your machine. But if the ip is not on your list it defiantly needs BV to be re downloaded to repopulate the ip list.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I was able to download newest version and publish.
                However, the website does not show any of the pictures or images
                www.eddiespizzapub.com

Comment

Working...
                X