• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jferia71
    Sergeant First Class

• Jun 2008

Upload PDF file

Hi

I wish to put a pdf file onto my site so when people click on a particular item it will bring up the information on a pdf file so they can print out-couldnt find this on the tutorials would be grateful of any direction!

Many thanks

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Upload PDF file

Open your Blue FTP from Tools in BlueVoda and upload to the folder you had pre-created or just upload to "public_html".

then goto cPanel and find the pdf file that you uploaded select the text [title] and on the top righthand corner a link will appear.

Copy this link and use it as your hyperlink in your webpage to open
    your pdf file.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• tinker13
      Sergeant First Class

• May 2007

"go to cPanel and find the pdf file that you uploaded select the text [title] and on the top right hand corner a link will appear"
      I got lost there - how exactly do I do that? - I tried, but didn't find text at top right hand corner...

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

Just name the file an easy name then upload it to your public_html folder (or use FTP manager, once it loads, connect, and drag the pdf from the left side to the right) now link to the file as you would any other link
        http://www.salsamundolatino.co.uk/nameofpdf.pdf
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X