• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cherylislds
    Corporal

• Jul 2008

Soholaunch for more than one website

I know I already asked about mulitple websites. Now I have a new question. I already use soholaunch for my website www.cheryldsolis.com. I understand you only get 1 free installation per account. That was already anwered in my previous questions.

I was reading that it would be best to sign up for another hosting account in order to have more than one soholaunch website. But I already signed up for another domain name and added it as an add-on to my current account. This was a week or so ago.

I had stated before that I wouldn't need to sell anything but this is a site I will be running with my husband and he eventually would like to sell merchandise. I thought I would just use Blue Voda but have now decided that I would rather use soholaunch.

I purchased my new domain name with vodahost. Will it be a problem to sign up for a new hosting account with vodahost and get soholaunch and use that new domain name? www.livingyourplanb.com

If it's nota problem, how do I go about switching that domain name to the new account?

Thanks, Cheryl Solis

www.cheryldsolis.com
    www.livingyourplanb.com (the one I want to put on a new accoung)
    client id # 27200
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Soholaunch for more than one website

Put in a support ticket.. they will get it done for you

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X