• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gringo
    Private First Class

• Jun 2009

Contact Us button

Wanting to put a CONTACT US button that will auto-open an e-mail page for customer response to my web page. I added a button to page and labeled it CONTACT US but cannot figure how to get it to perform desired function.

Gringo
  • freddy971
    Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Re: Contact Us button

Use a shape, make it look as needed, and link it in its properties.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

• brandongreen

Use the form wizard to make a form however you need it and you, put in your e-mail address and it should e-mail you when ever someone submits something on the form

Comment

• gringo
        Private First Class

• Jun 2009

Thank you for your advice.

I decided to use the round rectangle shape and label it 'contact us'.

But in trying to link it, it has a 'mailto:' option, but it does not have an option for linking this to our established business e-mail address useing Prodigy (Outlook Express).

Can this be done?

Comment

• brandongreen

Originally posted by gringo View Post
          Thank you for your advice.

I decided to use the round rectangle shape and label it 'contact us'.

But in trying to link it, it has a 'mailto:' option, but it does not have an option for linking this to our established business e-mail address useing Prodigy (Outlook Express).

Can this be done?
          I geussing that you meant this. yes you can just in your company e-mail address into the mailto option. Did I answer your qeustion?

Comment

• brandongreen

told you it's here

Comment

• gringo
              Private First Class

• Jun 2009

Linking my 'contact us' to my e-mail address opens the Microsoft Word E-mail Editor, with my correct address there, but I do not use this program for my e-mail. I use Prodigy and Outlook Express. Can I not link it to my correct e-mail server?

Gringo

Comment

• brandongreen

Listen I have no Idea I helped you the best I could I don't want to have a contact us button on my site caus eI can get feedback here and by other people I know So Have no clue how to do this.

Comment

• navaldesign
                  General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

This doesn't depend on the BV sitebuilder. It depends on what you have defined as default email program in your computer. Gio in your computer control panel and set the default program for emails to be whatever you want.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X