Getting forum indexed in seach engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting forum indexed in seach engines

I have changed the description of my forum, that shows on the top of my browser and have even submitted my forum url in google,yahoo and other major search engines.

I changed it from KL| Forum to KL | Irish Dating Community

But Irish Dating Community does not show up in the seach engines. Whats show up is KL | Forum.

Maybe its because there is a . . index page after the Irish Dating Community

Anyone help?

Re: Getting forum indexed in seach engines

Anybody know why my forum isn't getting indexed as KL - irish dating community?

Comment

This is the third time i posted here with no reply. Hoping somebody here can help me solve this problem.

Basically my forum is not getting indexed in google or any other search engine even after submitting my forum URL.

When i type kama lifestyles irish dating community in google it doesn't show up. Maybe its because i changed it from kama lifestyles forums to kama lifestyles irish dating community.

If you look my forum description (kama lifestyles | irish dating community) on the browser it has an "dot index page" after it.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Hoping someone here can help me solve this and get my forum indexed in search engines.

Thanks alot!

Comment

You cant FORCE the Search Engines to index you. They will list it when they list it. Theres nothing you can DO to force your listing except to use PPC pay per click..and then it shows up in SPONSORED ads and doesnt mean it will be indexed in organic listings any faster.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Where is a lot of things you can do to make your forum to be indexed in SE results!
          • Go to submission directories and submit your site (forum) to as many link directories you can
          • Go to other forums and blogs with the same topic and leave your backlinks on all of them
          • Open free blog on Blogger.com and leave backlinks there
          • go to Google tools (there is opportunity to index yous specific pages)
          • Go to Alexa.com and get indexed there
          • Go to Yahoo.com tools and get indexed there
          • Go to Ezinearticles.com and publish advertising article about your site (forum) with your backlink

SE will indexed your site when you'll get at least 500 backlinks
          Don't wait your site will be indexed spontaneously - work on it!

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by enterprice View Post
            SE will indexed your site when you'll get at least 500 backlinks
            oh dear oh dear....
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Wow.. 500 backlinks? Thats all? Ill be number one with just 500 backlinks?

Thats BULL. Granted 500 back links will certainly assist your popularity provided they are all good links and INDEXED themselves and recognized by the SE but that still dont mean your site will be indexed or listed in the SE results.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X