Background image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background image

Hi guys... this is really bugging me ...but its probably something simple !!!

i have added an image as my page background, but it is only visible when i "check in browser".

any ideas guys.

Re: Background image

a link might help :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

a link to what? the website isnt even published?

the problem is with the site builder, and that i cant view the image i want as my background...only when i preview it in browser.

Comment

If I remember correctly, I think I had the same problem when I was building mine and it had something to do with having a background color set. Try changing to white - if that doesn't work try starting a new page and setting the background image before you do anything. A suggestion only - it's been a while...

Comment

Originally posted by myjaydee View Post
          If I remember correctly, I think I had the same problem when I was building mine and it had something to do with having a background color set. Try changing to white - if that doesn't work try starting a new page and setting the background image before you do anything. A suggestion only - it's been a while...
          Many thanks..tried both but with no joy !!!

Though when fiddled and looked at the images ..i realised why!!! t
          he image i was using was saved as a PNG file !!

So as i thought ..a silly mistake !!!

Comment

Hi,

Background images are best saved as gif.

The images should be as small as possible.

Goto VodaHost Templates and you can download Free, backgrounds, headers footers, dividers and a whole lot of other things.

You can also Google for "Free Backgrounds".
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X