Image Not Found in Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Not Found in Blue Voda

99% of the time, after pulling up pages in blue voda several times, the image disappears. It still publishes and previews with the picture, but why does it disappear in the Blue Voda software. This is more of an annoyance and I have to reload the picture if I want to move it around.

Thoughts? Anyone else experience this?

Re: Image Not Found in Blue Voda

Do you delete the image from where you got it after publishing? It's happened to me, but rest assured, it stays on the site! :)
    If you want to see it again in BV you have to put it back from where you got it!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I have a frustrating problem. Everytime my husband recalibrates (is that the correct term?) the computer, some of my images on my Bluevoda pages disappear. I have had them disappear in the past by moving them; but the last couple of times, nothing has changed the images just arten't there. Usually there are there on the website - but if you want to re-publish the page, you have to find them & put them back. Why is this? Anyone have any suggestions to stop it happening in the future?
      www.dinkdy.info
      www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
      www.thegemlovers.com
      www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

In BV there should be a folder named "images". If not just create one, & store all the images you use for your site there. Then it wont matter how many times you "calibrate" your images will always be there for use with BV
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X