why does my curor keep moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does my curor keep moving

this might be the wrong place to ask, but my cursor will not stop moving around my screen all on its own, i just reformatted my whole computer thinking that would fix it but no, and here i am trying top design a webpage with a cursor that wont stop moving, i can barely even open up documents , this is ridiculkously frustrating so if anyone knows how to fix this problem i would appreciate it thanks

Re: why does my curor keep moving

Check your mouse, usually it is a mouse issue. If this happens with ANY document (Word, excel, etc) then it is almost surely a mouse issue. Check with another mouse.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: why does my curor keep moving

Is your computer a laptop or desktop. If its a desktop computer, do you have the computer case on the same desk/table as your mouse? Or is it on a lower shelf or anything attached to the desk? The vibrations of the computer can sometimes cause your mouse to wonder (although I have never seen it so bad that you can't hover an icon to open a document).

Also what type of mouse do you have. Is it a laser or optic mouse? Is so are you using a mousepad or the mouse on a reflective or glossy surface. This can also cause some issues with the mouse misreading movement.

If you are using an old tract ball mouse it might need cleaning.

Just some thoughts

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X