500 Internal Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 Internal Server Error

Anyone else having trouble getting to any of your websites? I have not made any changes to my sites, but suddenly today, I'm getting this Internal Server Error page. Is something wrong with Voda Host today?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@crescentrunaz.custmcartoons.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.crescentrunaz.com Port 80
    Sheryl Tupa
    Cust-M-Cartoons -- 10% Discount Code: "FORUM"
    Personalized Cartoons For Everyone and Personalized Music CDs for Kids
    New Baby Cartoons
    Personalized Cartoons to announce your new arrival!
    Cloud Nine Photo Magic
    Specializing in unique children & pet portraiture

Re: 500 Internal Server Error

I been having a 500 Internal Server Error too, when I try to access my website's forum, it does that..odd. How do I fix this or what's the issue??

Below is what it says on mine...
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster (keeping my info private for now) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Your permissions got set to 777 on that folder or the public html. Set it back to 755.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok thanks so much, how do you do that though?

Comment

I put in a Support Ticket last night. I don't know if they changed it already, but all sites are working this morning.
          Sheryl Tupa
          Cust-M-Cartoons -- 10% Discount Code: "FORUM"
          Personalized Cartoons For Everyone and Personalized Music CDs for Kids
          New Baby Cartoons
          Personalized Cartoons to announce your new arrival!
          Cloud Nine Photo Magic
          Specializing in unique children & pet portraiture

Comment

Working...
          X