• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScoopGirl79
    Private

• Jul 2009

Just signed up

I just paid for the yearly package, and I wasn't sure if I had to wait the twenty-four hours before I could publish the website. And will there be an email with the information for the login to the FTP manger???

Also how do I link my pages? I'm confused on that. I found the link button, but it's not working. So I thought I had to wait until the order was confirmed after payment...

If you an help me with these, that would be great. :)

Also can we link a wordpress account into the site main page? I have an account there as well, so let me know on that as well. Thanks again.
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: Just signed up

you will get a welcoming Email with all info in it: username, password, account details etc.
    If you are using BlueVoda to build your site you can only see the links work when you publish. How to link? Watch the relevant tutorial - it's quite clear :)
    For wordpress you will need a General's advice, but try the wordpress forum first....it's always good to find things out yourself - you'll remember them better that way LOL
    Have fun & good luck
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
    X