• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mahallme
    Private

• Jul 2009

Page length limit????

My pages are all text. I have one page that is 7100 units in length. No matter how much greater I make the page length in page properties I can't insert any more text onto the page. Nor will it accept any more characters when I try to type them in.
    I'm not sure what my account id is but my domain name is myforrestgumplife.com
  • mahallme
    Private

• Jul 2009

Re: Page length limit????

Have I stumped the whole army or am I invisible or have I broken some rule of etiquette? If so could someone inform me of the error. If not could someone please respond to my request.

Thanks --

Comment

• Faeini
      First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

i'm still not sure why anyone would want a page that long , would be very annoying to read (for me anyways)
      www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Yep your right! Never used to have this with BV, so i can only asume there is a technical reason that been introduced. Simple answer is have it on 2 or 3 pages. .
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• mahallme
          Private

• Jul 2009

Ok - That's the workaround I've been using. As for why pages that long. It's a book and one chapter was 11 single spaced pages long in open office wp. Not sure how many pages that would be on a written book page but not unreasonable to have chapters that long. If I had a web page for each page of the book I'd have thousands of pages. Correct?

For now I'll be limited to web pages about 8 single spaced pages I guess.

Thanks for replies

Comment

Working...
          X