Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Questions

hi all,

I have searched and searched through the net and i am thinking of buying a package from voda all looks good. But before i do 3 questions.

How long do i have to wait to access anything e.g. the ip on front page and log in access to control panel so i can get working on a site?
    I would be paying with a credit card

Also does anyone know if you can have a admin with certain rights on the control panel? Reason asking is my hubby and myself it will be our site so we will both need to access certain areas. Obviously i am the one paying (NIce Hubby lol) as we both have been on one in the past with both rights to it, but only one has the main account if you follow me. More to do with when setting up a forums the rights to edit,delete, etc....
    Also does anyone know if you can add legends into a site with the software included? Been looking through tutorials found nothing .

I need to know this before i buy otherwise no good to us

Thank you

Torm

Re: 3 Questions

Sorry forgot to ask this is not really a buisness website it would be a community website fun forum games, also are you allowed to have music that paople can listen to but NOT DOWNLOAD just so people can listen to our band?

Comment

[quote=Torm;315784]
      How long do i have to wait to access anything e.g. the ip on front page and log in access to control panel so i can get working on a site?
      [quote]

Usually the account is setup within 24 hrs after payment.

Also does anyone know if you can have a admin with certain rights on the control panel? Reason asking is my hubby and myself it will be our site so we will both need to access certain areas. Obviously i am the one paying (NIce Hubby lol) as we both have been on one in the past with both rights to it, but only one has the main account if you follow me. More to do with when setting up a forums the rights to edit,delete, etc....

Each account has a central Control Panel. Whoever has the necessary login details can enter this. You can restrict FTP access to certain areas if required.

Also does anyone know if you can add legends into a site with the software included? Been looking through tutorials found nothing .
      Not sure what you mean
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for the info great stuff.
        Okay legends like this e.g>>> New Member,Vip,Elite Vip,Guest
        They would be at the bottom of the page and who signs up would be given a status like such

Comment

This requires a membership script, you can't do it only with BlueVoda or any other website builder.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The answer to the question on "how long you have to wait". I signed up three days ago and it was up within an hour "new domain, control panel, etc. www.heatmeeting.com

Comment

Working...
            X